This interview was published in a magazine called Iltalehti 5th of February in
Jonne Aaron, the Vain elämää star,
Rejected His Bandmates - Chose A Solo Career
Jonne Aaron Focuses On Going Solo, His Band Was Dumbfounded By The Decision
Last week, an important topic was brought to the table among the members of
Negative: they'll take a year-lasting break from touring.
Jonne Aaron's stardom is rising fast due to the success of Vain elämää show.
The vocalist of Negative will publish his first Finnish album on spring and he's
been booked to throw over 40 gigs already.
Jonne Aaron had to bring the important topic on the table and let the band know
the truth. Negative will take a break from touring. Jonne Aaron informed the
audience about this on a gig in Friday. The last gig this year will be thrown in
Salo 15th of March.
- There was silence in the booth. They must have wanted to beat me up. We
continued talking about things in a friend's wedding on Saturday and I believe
that we'll gradually reach peace in this, Jonne describes.
Jonne Aaron says that making the decision was hard for him and during the
interview, his voice goes low every now and then.
- Negative is my life's work and the biggest thing. I believe that the break
will do good in all ways and we'll come back even sharper next year.
Negative were supposed to throw a few gigs on summer but they are now cancelled.
- The musicians will now have time for their families and hobbies. We've done
this without breaks like crazy people for a long time.
There's A Time For Everything
Jonne Aaron says that his Finnish album and Negative's music are two different
worlds and it isn't worthwhile to mix them. They have worked on Negative's next
album and there are some ready songs. The album will be published next year
because of the reasons stated above.
- It's a big project and it won't be done in a few months.
Despite the success of the Vain elämää show, Jonne Aaron has kept his feet on
the ground. On the phone, there's the same sympathetic and smart young man as
People have tried to get the TV show's stars back to the stage at least once
again but the odds for it to happen barely exist.
- If this is the end, then that's how it is, is all Jonne says about it.
Jonne Aaron Solo Gigs 2013
06. März 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Snellman-Sali Kokkola, Finland
08. März 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Tampere-talo Tampere, Finland
09. März 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Tampere-talo Tampere, Finland
03. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Hullu Poro Areena Levi, Finland
04. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Pirtukirkko, Äkäslompolo, Lappi
06. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Nightclub Tähti Tampere, Finland
13. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ The Circus Helsinki, Finland
18. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Hullu Poro Areena Levi, Finland
20. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Nightclub Tähti Oulu, Finland
26. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Pakkahuone Tampere, Finland
27. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Naantalin Kaivohuone Naantali, Finland
30. April 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Vauhtiajot 10vuotta Juhlakonsertti, Finland
10. Mai 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Amarillo Lohja, Finland
14. Juni 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Saaristo Open 2013 Kaarina, Finland
12. Juli 2013 Jonne Aaron @ Torin Rytmit Hyvinkää, Finland
20.01.2013 Here is a video of Negative's new
song from yesterdays gig @Virgin Oil!
11.06.2012 If you haven't planned anything
Negative @ GP 2012 (Grand Pappa Drag Race Nationals) (with Sarca , Doom Unit)
11. August 2012 in Kalajoki
Tickets available >here<
To remind you:
This is the latest Video of Negative "Love That I Lost":
Check out the Sideprojects of the
other members of Negative
while waiting for Negative News: